The deadline for early registration was 1st December 2016. It is still possible to register for the conference.
The late registration fee is $600 for both non-students and students.
(PhD. students with accepted Talk or Poster contributions will have the registration fee waived)
The registration fee includes:
- Group transportation from Baltra airport to Puerto Ayora town center on arrival March 11th and 12th and departure March 18th (outside of those dates, participants need to arrange their own transport to/from the airport).
- Participants kits (conference souvenir, program and other materials).
- Welcome Reception on Sunday March 12th.
- Coffee/tea breaks and refreshments.
- Conference dinner on Thursday March 16th.
- Conference excursions on Wednesday March 15th.
- Registration fee waived for PhD. students that are accepted to give a Talk or Poster.
For PhD. students:
Remember you can check the instructions in: Fee payment instructions